12 Mar Mimosa Bottomless Brunch and Bottomless Lunch Terms and Conditions
We invite you to read our T&Cs relating to bottomless brunch and bottomless lunch before making your reservation.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch!
Bottomless brunch is $65 per person and includes an appetiser, main course and 2 hours of free flowing boozy beverages. Virgin option $50.
Bottomless lunch is $65 per person and includes a main course, shared dessert platter and 2 hours of free flowing boozy beverages. Virgin option $50.
We can easily accommodate the following dietary requirements; gluten free, dairy free and vegan. Just let your friendly wait staff know when ordering. For any other requirements please contact us in advance.
Your table will be held for 15 minutes after your reservation time. Please advise us if you will be late.
A $20 credit card booking guarantee is required per person to reserve your table for our bottomless sittings. When you enter your card details, this is a pre-authorisation where funds will be verified, but NOT charged as a deposit.
The full balance of your bottomless package is payable on the day.
The card you enter while booking will only be charged if you do not show, or cancel the booking / reduce final numbers with less than 72 hours notice. Please note the cancellation fee is per person.
For groups where there is an initial reservation number of 20 and above, we require full payment 2 weeks in advance (non-refundable) as you are booking out the majority of our venue. This is required even if the numbers drop a little.
We have both indoor and outdoor seating available, please choose your preference when booking (subject to availability). Our outdoor area is at the front of the venue and is not fully undercover. Tables are under a small awning and has large umbrellas, however is not fully covered from sun and rain. Please consider this when booking. If there is rain forecast, we reserve the right to move your table indoors (if possible) or reschedule it. If weather prevents the booking going ahead, there is no cancellation penalty.
Our outdoor area has 4 fixed tables directly next to each other which can seat 4, 6, 6 and 4 guests. If you are booking more than 6 guests, you will be split across 2 tables. For example, a group of 20 will be split across all 4 tables.
If indoors, your table will be split across more than one table if your group size is over 14.
Important T&Cs for bottomless sittings
* No additional discounts.
* Tables are allocated for 2 hours maximum. Unfortunately, if you arrive late you forfeit that time.
* No jugs or bottles will be served within the final 15 minutes of service (glass only), alcohol service is strictly limited to 2 hours.
* Off menu items such as additional sides, coffees and drinks ordered are charged at the regular price.
* Want to BYO a celebration cake? No problem, our cakeage fee is $5 per person.
* It is not good practice to stockpile beverages or skull beverages, only one (1) drink per person at a time.
* Any offensive behaviour will be met with RSA (Responsible Service of Alcohol) laws and alcohol service will be limited accordingly.
* Any damage caused to the venue will be charged to the pre-authorisation card, including a cleaning fee of $100 for vomit related incidents (gross – please just don’t).
Thank you and enjoy!