12 Mar Mimosa Bottomless Brunch and Bottomless Lunch Terms and Conditions
We invite you to read our T&Cs relating to bottomless brunch and bottomless lunch before making your reservation.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch!
A la carte (all day brunch menu) tables are allocated for 60 minutes if your group is 7 or less. Tables are allocated for 90 minutes if your group is 8 or more. Please contact us if you anticipate different timings and we’ll see what we can do.
Bottomless brunch is $65 per person and includes an appetiser, main course and 2 hours of free flowing boozy beverages. Virgin option $50.
Bottomless lunch is $65 per person and includes a main course, shared dessert platter and 2 hours of free flowing boozy beverages. Virgin option $50.
We can easily accommodate the following dietary requirements; gluten free, dairy free and vegan. Just let your friendly wait staff know when ordering. For any other requirements please contact us in advance.
Need to change or cancel a booking? Please EMAIL us instead of phoning: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your table will be held for 15 minutes after your reservation time. Please advise us if you will be late.
A $20 credit card booking guarantee is required per person to reserve your table for our bottomless sittings. When you enter your card details, this is a pre-authorisation where funds will be verified, but NOT charged as a deposit.
The full balance of your bottomless package is payable on the day.
The card you enter while booking will only be charged if you do not show, or cancel the booking / reduce final numbers with less than 72 hours notice. Please note the cancellation fee is per person.
For groups where there is an initial reservation number of 20 and above, we require full payment 2 weeks in advance (non-refundable) as you are booking out the majority of our venue. This is required even if the numbers drop a little.
We have both indoor and outdoor seating available, please choose your preference when booking (subject to availability). Our outdoor area is at the front of the venue and is not fully undercover. Tables are under a small awning and has large umbrellas, however is not fully covered from sun and rain. Please consider this when booking. If there is rain forecast, we reserve the right to move your table indoors (if possible) or reschedule it. If weather prevents the booking going ahead, there is no cancellation penalty.
Our outdoor area has 4 fixed tables directly next to each other which can seat 4, 6, 6 and 4 guests. If you are booking more than 6 guests, you will be split across 2 tables. For example, a group of 20 will be split across all 4 tables.
If indoors, your table will be split across more than one table if your group size is over 14.
Joining us for a birthday or hen do? You may bring flowers and balloons only as decorations. Strictly no glitter or confetti!
For all day brunch a la carte bookings, a $10 credit card booking guarantee is required per person to reserve your table for groups of 6 or more. When you enter your card details, this is a pre-authorisation where funds will be verified, but NOT charged as a deposit. The full balance is payable on the day. The card you enter while booking will only be charged if you do not show, or cancel the booking / reduce final numbers with less than 72 hours notice. Please note the cancellation fee is per person.
We will waive the cancellation fee for anyone who is covid positive, and we encourage them to isolate and stay home if unwell (as per the Government guidance). Please note we will require proof by way of screen shot of the SMS received by WA Health (after a RAT test is submitted to them online), or, the screen shot of the positive PCR result SMS. To waive the late cancellation fee, the SMS date should be within 72 hours of your booking. For groups of 4 or less we can waive the full table, above this we only waive for the individual/s. For example, if you booked a table of 20 and one person was covid positive and you wished to cancel the full table (rather than just 19 people turning up), a late cancellation fee of 19 x $20 = $380 would be charged.
Important T&Cs for bottomless sittings
* Kindly arrive 5 mins early and queue OUTSIDE so we can start your sitting on time.
* A friendly reminder to bring photo ID if you are lucky enough to look under 25.
* No additional discounts.
* Drinks packages / tables are allocated for the time specified when booking (typically 90 or 120 mins). Unfortunately, if you arrive late you forfeit that time.
* Strictly one (1) drink per person at a time.
* It is not good practice to stockpile beverages or skull beverages. Service will be terminated without refund if guests are skulling beverages.
* 2 person minimum on jugs or bottles – first half of sitting only, second half of sitting is by the glass.
* Our bar closes 15 mins before the end of service, allowing you time to finish your last drink within the sitting allocation. Feel free to grab us before the bar closes for a final top up, if you don’t already have a full drink.
* Please choose your bottomless menu carefully – it’s not possible to switch from brunch to lunch or vice versa on the day (72 hours’ notice required).
* Off menu items such as additional sides, coffees and drinks ordered are charged at the regular price.
* Want to BYO a celebration cake? No problem, our cakeage fee is $5 per person.
* Please respect your fellow diners and keep the volume at a reasonable level. We are a café, not a nightclub – please take this into account with your behaviour.
* Any offensive behaviour will be met with RSA (Responsible Service of Alcohol) laws and alcohol service will be limited accordingly.
* Any damage caused to the venue will be charged to the pre-authorisation card, including a cleaning fee of $100 for vomit related incidents (gross – please just don’t).
Thank you and enjoy!